Based on Book One – The Genesis Genealogies of the History of Redemption Series
Genesis Chapter 5:1 says…
This is the book of the genealogy of Adam. In the day that God created man, He made him in the likeness of God. (Gen 5:1 NKJ)
There is only one chapter, and the ten generations are only spoken in twenty-four verses, why does Genesis 5:1 call it a “book”?
God said to Adam, if you ate from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil you will surely die. Did Adam die after eating the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil? Why didn’t he die? He lived a pretty long life of 930 years, why?
Speaker: Rev. Dr. Samuel Kim
- Senior Pastor, Zion Church Singapore
- General Secretary, HORA Ministries
- Lecturer & English Translator for the History of Redemption Book Series, Asia Pacific
- Lecturer, Tung Ling Bible School Singapore (in 2019): “Discovering Christ in the Old Testament”
- B.A., Religious Studies, Westmont College, USA
- M.Div., Reformed Graduated University, South Korea
- Min., Knox Theological Seminary, USA